Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lemon Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting

Welcome Back!!!

I'm finally back from hiding.

So this is the first of 2 recipes I will being posting.

I was craving something fresh and summery, and nothing is more like summer than lemonade!

Here's what you need!

Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting

Prep Time 15 - 20 min
Bake Time 12 - 14 minutes
Oven Temp: 350°

Cupcake Ingredients

  • Betty Crocker Lemon Cake Mix
  • Eggs
  • Oil
  • Water
Frosting / Garnish Ingredients
  • 1 Can Cream Cheese Frosting
  • 1 1/4 C pureed frozen raspberries
  • 1 bag lemon drops
  • Pastry Bag, if desired.
Preheat the oven. Make cake mix as directed, and bake until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean. For the frosting, puree the DEFROSTED frozen raspberries in a blender. Combine the frosting and 1 1/4 C puree in a bowl until well blended.
After the cupcakes are cool, pipe the raspberry frosting on. Garnish with a lemon drop.
These keep better if they are refrigerated.

This leads to a little side story.
I had made my normal deliveries to my friends, and coworkers, and still had a couple cupcakes left over. I had to go to the bank, and the cupcakes were getting a little warm, so I decided to take them inside.
After almost no convincing, I was officially out of cupcakes, and had 4 very happy bankers. :)

Much Love!

Kathrine 

No comments:

Post a Comment