Monday, March 11, 2013

I Got Myself a Gift....

150 page views....

Yeah... In the mere 3 weeks that I have been doing this, you guys have creeped my blog up.
I set a lofty (at the time) goal, that if I got 150 views, I would buy myself a little cupcake decorating gear. This is what I got:

It is a 12 piece Cupcake decorating set that goes with the Wilton pastry bag and accessories I already have. It was only $7 at good old Wal-Mart, so it wasn't a huge investment.

It has four new tips. Three of them are for decorating, and one of them is for filling cupcakes. It also comes with 8 disposable pastry bags for the dish-hating person. (me....)

I'm super excited to use it, and even more excited that you all have taken the time to look at my blog!

Keep it up, and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment